Honors Society Induction Ceremony
This school year's honors society induction ceremony will take place on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
An induction ceremony is held every year to welcome the new members of the honors society, followed by a wonderful banquet.
The new officers of this chapter of the honors society are chosen after this meeting.
Honor Society Officers for 2017-2018
President: Delaney Harris
Vice President: Aryn Stahl
Treasurer: Joseph Galasso
Secretary: Aliyah Powe
Member at Large: William Moody
Quest will soon be going into it's fifth year as the Gamma Omicron Chapter of the Eta Sigma Alpha National Home School Honor Society!
For more information, check out their website below.
- You must be in high school, grades 6th-12th (we now accept middle school students as well as high school)
- You must have an SAT score of at least 1800, an ACT score of at least 26, a PSAT score of at least 180 or 90% on your standarized testing. (If you are using your standardized testing scores the test must NOT be administered by your parents.)
- Test scores must not be more than one year old.
- You must have a GPA of 3.5 or better
- You must have participated in a Quest upper level class as a high school student or be participating in one.
- You must complete 10 hours of community service per semester once your application is approved for a total of 20 per year. 10 hours must be served volunteering for Quest and the other 10 through another community organization. All 20 hours can be served through Quest if you choose to do so!
Please mail or deliver your application and $10 application fee to:
Quest Science Club
1751 W. Placita de Zacatal
Tucson, AZ 85704
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.