The Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF), a program of Society for Science & the Public (SSP), is the world’s largest international pre-college science competition.
Approximately 1,700 high school students from over 75 countries, regions, and territories are awarded the opportunity to showcase their independent research and compete for approximately $4 million in prizes.
Today, millions of students worldwide compete each year in local and school-sponsored science fairs; the winners of these events go on to participate in SSP-affiliated regional and state fairs from which the best win the opportunity to attend Intel ISEF.
Intel ISEF unites these top young scientific minds, showcasing their talents on an international stage, where doctoral level scientists review and judge their work.
For more information, check out the website!
You will take a True Colors Personality test to help you understand what types of jobs you are best suited for
You will be given guidance on resume building and interview skills.
You will get help with online applications.
You may be able to interview with a local company and could receive a job offer or feedback on your interview.
Limit 10 Participants $20/person
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org 520-818-8240
- Join Quest families and friends for a night of fun and food at Richardson Park.
- Sign up un the MPR or text Mrs. Maghran 520-909-8922 to sign up for bubble ball! Only $7/person for an hour! Roll around in a giant ball and play games with your friends!
- Play football, basketball, or join the younger kids on the playground
- A great opportunity to get to know your Quest community
- Hamburgers, hotdogs, and drinks provided by Student Council.
- Please bring a side to share.