This year's theme is.....
OPEN TO TEENS AND ALUMNI
7570 Paseo del Norte
CODE OF CONDUCT
PLEASE PRINT AND BRING TO THE EVENT.
REGISTRATION FOR WINTER FORMAL
WHEN - Friday, December 1st, 2017
WHERE - Christina Taylor Green Educational Center
TIME - Doors open 5:45 PM
Social Hour 6:00 PM
Dinner 6:30 PM
The event will end between 10:30 and 11 PM
WHO - This event is open to Christian teens and alumni. All participants will be required to sign a conduct agreement.
COST - Suggested donation of $12 for the dinner and $12 for the dance.
**You may choose to attend the dance only. If you would like to partake in dessert during the dance, the recommended donation is $5.**
DRESS - Formal. 1920's dress is encouraged. There will be a prize for the most authentically dressed boy and most authentically dressed girl. It is ok to come in regular formal dress as well.
CHAPERONES - Chaperones monitoring all the students at the dance as well as adult volunteers helping with the dinner.
- Set Up Help: This is a huge event, and we need lots of set up help! This will be Thursday from 12-6pm. We may also need help with decorations on Friday depending on what is left after Thurs.
- Take Down Help: We especially need help with tear down after the dance is over. Please come at the end (10:30-11 PM) and help us clean up.
- Thursday Kitchen Help: You will be working on food prep for Friday and preparing any items that can be made early. Shifts are every two hours but if you can work longer you may sign up for more than one shift. Shifts run from 10am-6pm.
- Friday Kitchen Help: You will doing more prep and helping to plate dinners when it's time to serve. Prep will take place from 2-5pm and dinner help from 5pm until dinner is over and cleaned up.
- Appetizer Servers: Carrying around trays of appetizers during the social hour from 5:30-6:30pm. You will need to wear black pants and a white shirt. A bow tie is optional.
- Dinner Servers: Responsible for serving the teens their dinners. Each server will have one table of students. You will need to wear black pants and a white shirt. A bow tie is optional. Please be at the church and ready to serve by 6:15pm.
- Chaperones: Responsible for watching over the evenings activities to make sure everyone behaves appropriately. Please be at the church by about 5:15pm.
- Garbage Hauler: Someone to stay in the evening during clean up that has a truck we can haul away the garbage in. We create way too much to leave in the church trash!
Information coming soon.
Click the button to request songs for the winter formal. They will be reviewed before being added to playlist.